If you attend in-studio classes at Yoga4U, you agree to the following Liability Waiver:
I am fully vaccinated, and willing to provide government issued proof of vaccination for both doses.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and public health authorities recommend practicing physical distancing.
I acknowledge that Yoga4U has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I acknowledge the government recommendations to take the Coronavirus/COVID-19.vaccine, as a way to protect ourselves and others from contracting Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I acknowledge that it is in my own interest, and sole responsibility, to take the Coronavirus/COVID-19 vaccine in order to protect myself and others from contracting Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Yoga4U can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19.
I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, studio staff, and other studio clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Yoga4U and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending a class at Yoga4U.
I attest that:
• I have received both Ontario government approved doses against Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• I will provide government issued proof of vaccination upon request.
• I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
• I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
• I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19.
• I am following all WorkSafe ON recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Yoga4U harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the studio, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Yoga4U. I understand that this release discharges Yoga4U from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the studio with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Yoga4U. This liability waiver and release extends to the studio together with all owners, partners, and employees.